KA series pumps are end-suction, close-coupled, single-stage, centrifugal pump in compact design, with axial suction port and radially arranged pressure port. The KA pump serves as the industry standard in performance, quality, and durability. The KA series pump available in a stainless steel or bronze version as an option.
KA series pumps are suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply. The KA pumps are used in five main areas of application: Chiller water, condensed water, hot water, district heating/ cooling, HVAC, process water, water utility, and general industrial.
1. Permanent rigid alignment.
2. Optimized and balanced impellers.
3. Back pull out design.
4. No baseplate required for A type.
5. Heavy duty & machined motor bracket.
6. Optional with se al-flushing and other mounting design.
KA series (50HZ)