Stainless Steel Submersible Pumps
(Stainless Steel Impeller)
1. Stainless steel construction designed and built for years of trouble free operation.
2. Designed and built to operate in difficult conditions.
3. All metal parts are made of 304 or 316 stainless steel, except for the shafts, which are made of 431, 304 or 316 stainless steel.
4. Heavy duty stainless steel discharge head with built-in check valve for preventing back flow in connection with pump stoppage and the risk of destructive water hammer is reduced to a minimum.
5. Smooth safety hook .
6. NEMA standard of bracket mounting.
7. High quality shaft bearings provide low friction and high wear resistance.
8. The stop ring prevents damage to the pump during transport and in case of up-thrust in connection with start-up. The stop ring, which is designed as a thrust bearing, limits axial movements of the pump shaft.
9. Stainless steel strainer to restrict the entry of sand and other extraneous material.
1. Potable water supply
2. Agricultural irrigation and livestock watering
3. Municipal and industrial water supply
4. Pressure boosting
5. Mining applications
6. Groundwater lowering
Clean, thin, non-aggressive and non-corrosive liquids without solid particles or fibers.
ECT-SP series (50HZ)
ECT-SP series (60HZ)